Friday, September 9, 2011

Insomnia

I've only had about three hours of sleep, probably less than that. I can't sleep. A childhood friend of mine, Tijan, is leaving for UK today. I wish you all the best and do take good care of yourself over there :)

Anyway, her departure got me thinking, hence the insomnia. In two years time, if I can't change my course somehow, I'll be off to Jordan.

I am not happy about it. I am not happy about any of this. The past three months, the next two years. I never signed up for this. And I don't like talking about it because all it makes me is miserable. All it makes me want to do is curse. So, I will refrain from making comments on why I am not happy about this whole course so as to not say the wrong things.

Why does it have to be so hard? I can never have it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?