Monday, October 17, 2011

"Sir, it's not my fault, 'cause you know we're not the same."



This is what I had for lunch (Y). But that's not what I really want to say.

What I am about to explain in this post is the same thing I would tell every single one of you if you ever have the guts to confront me. This is my side of the whole issue. The truth. Plain and honest.

Where do I even begin? I was flattered, to be very honest. I never knew you people were stalking me. Checking out my profile. That you people were so concerned about me. I appreciate it.

I never wanted this for myself. Period. I try to adapt. You can't say I don't try. But no, I am not happy here. And it's not like I have much of a choice. Don't make me hate it even more that I already do. If you're so interested in my personal life, look at my much older posts. Way before you people came to know me. That was the person I was and still very much am. I can't change that about myself.

I respect your principles. It's not like I don't. I cover up all the time here. Maybe not perfectly, but I do try my best. I am really new to all this. It's been what, just four months? I am a completely different person here, and a different person back home. I don't mix those two people I am. I do feel like a big fat faketard, a hypocrite. But out of respect for the system, I follow, if ever unwillingly. I respect the system.

So please respect my principles. One thing I will never do is change for someone else. I will never do that. I am me. Stubborn, hard-headed and headstrong. I won't change myself just to make you people happy, to satisfy you. These online channels are where I can express myself however I wish to. What I post online, my private life, what goes on beyond this place, you can't control. You can't force me to change. Just, no. It's my right what I choose to do outside of this place. With all due respect, please respect my privacy.

Maybe I will change one of these days. Willingly, when I am ready. Godwilling, I will. Until then, please respect my right and privacy and just drop this issue. Thank you.

It's nothing personal. It's just internal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?