Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lately, it's becoming my frequently used word


I have a test I should be studying for. But as long as I don't get this out somehow, there would be no point in pretending to study.

I trusted you. I trusted you without a doubt. But you keep on lying to me. Making a fool out of me. What am I to you, really? Do I even mean anything to you? What we have, as you say, doesn't it mean anything to you? I expected you to at least have the balls to admit it, instead of blaming it on someone else. Lying to me again. How am I supposed to believe anything you've ever told me? Anything you're telling me? Anything you're going to tell me? I am an idiot. You're a fucker.

And you, I'm sure you're probably still weirded out. I just thought I should apologize for thinking the worst of you, and I am sorry. At least I have the balls. Although it does take two to tango, and I did expect you to maybe apologize. But I'll leave that up to you.

You want me to say something? Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?