Tuesday, February 17, 2009

stupid clip mic

hello :) haven't been updating in a while.
so today I was involved in a sketch about racial integration...
and my clip mic didn't work properly.
I am still very frustrated about it,I can't even talk about it.grr.

moving on to other things,
I got my new glasses on the 7th of February. I wear them in class all the time,coz I sit right at the back and am literally blind without them. They're kinda cool :)
I've heard all sorts of comments about them,but the most interesting one is someone saying they look like the glasses used to see ghosts in "Thirteen Ghosts" ;D

And I found a person who looks almost just like me. Her name is Farida Amira. We're so alike in our pictures,it's almost scary.But I've yet to meet her in person.

Til' next time,
Anis L ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?