Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ :)

So yeah, the King of Pop is dead. I was never really a big fan of him, what with the bad plastic surgery and the child molestation case (which later, it was said that the parents of the kid accused him and it was not true). And when I was little, I was slightly confused about his gender. I mean, I actually thought he was a woman :D

Anyway, now there's the issue about him converting in to Islam. The thing is I heard it a long time ago, maybe last year. I was looking for Lady GaGa's "The Fame" tracklisting when I saw the little corner of gossip by the sidebar. It said that Michael Jackson has converted into Islam. There was a picture of him wearing some sort of a veil. And it also said that he converted because of his relative, if I'm not mistaken, his name was Friday Jackson. He went to perform the Haj and brought back religious books, which MJ read and he chose to convert to Islam. When I told my mother, she was like don't trust whatever people put on the web. Well, the Internet is full of lies. But after yesterday, they showed the press statement in which his brother, Jermaine Jackson (who is also said to be a Muslim, his Islam name is Muhammad Aziz Abdullah), said "May Allah bless him.". And it started one hell of a controversy.

They also said that his Muslim name is Mikael. Well, may God bless him.

And I, the still very alive person, need to go eat :)

"Yes, dumbass, I like you very much. Pretty obvious isn't it?"
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?