Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Morning

Haven't felt this well rested in weeks. It has all been a maddening rush with debate.

We made it to the zone semifinals in which we lost against Kepong Baru. And I'm really proud of ourselves because we put up a goodfight. I'm grateful to God that we got the chance to go against one of the best teams. Congrats and all the best to them.

It has been a very good experience overall. And I will definitely miss all of us working together. But we will enter any debate competitions if we have the opportunity to.

There are many things I learnt throughout debate. I can speak confidently in front of public now. Before any competition, there was always a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, but when I'm actually out there, I don't feel the fear anymore. And another thing I learnt is just to go out there and have fun. Seriously, I find the whole arguing part fun. And I am experienced in that department, I've had tons of practice with my sisters :D But the whole point here is to enjoy yourself, and not really think about winning.

Especially to the team: I will always appreciate the bond that we share, the good times we had. I love you guys!

Miss Sim
Su Ann
Jasmine C
Veno
Nareen

<33

Oh and I'm looking forward to our celebration lunch too :))

"I am one hell of a corrupted Prime Minister in debate :)"
Anis L

1 comment:

  1. niss...x taruk follower ker?ermm...camne nk follow ko?camne nk ngumpat org ni?hahahaahaha:)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me?