Sunday, July 19, 2009

Starstruck

Dammit. I can't get him out of my mind. I've been thinking about ONLY HIM for the past few days, besides eating and drinking. Which is nonsense, 'cause I know he probably doesn't even remember me. Maybe he would remember me, but he's not thinking about me. duhh.

So..what is it that draws me to him? I would say it's his personality. No, seriously.
But I don't think he will like me. I mean, what am I compared to him? He's next to perfect and I'm next to nothing.

Besides, I think he already has a girlfriend, or at least is interested in someone. Maybe fate will bring us together again. And I can make that happen. But is it meant to be? Oh, well, a girl can dream, can't she?

And I'll try. I'm not giving up on this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?