Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Start?


So this is the first post of 2011.

Resolutions? Have never been one to make them.
When I do make them, they are almost never completed. Oh well, I am lazy like that.

Okay, so maybe I have one new resolution. That is to gain some weight to achieve a healthier BMI. That would prove to be a challenge. Not that I have any eating disorders or whatever, but it is terribly hard for me to gain weight.

Maybe another resolution? I will try to make the best of 2011, whatever comes my way. Which would be a bigger challenge than the previous, so I would need to grow mentally and spiritually.

So, talking about new beginnings, I had a new pair of glasses made yesterday. Yes,we went all the way to the Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital in PJ just to have our glasses made because we are cool like that muahahahaha. My power did not increase by much, but my glasses are badly scratched. I chose a biggish, brownish frame. Not sure if I chose the right one though :/ Oh well, shall be getting them by next week. I'm sort of trying to revamp myself for the start of a new phase in my life (Pffftt). Maybe I shall get a haircut next? We'll see.

It's kinda late, but happy new year, everyone! May you achieve your goals for this year and may we all succeed in being the best that we can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?