Sunday, September 13, 2009

Facelift

Finally, my blog is not naked anymore :D I have given it a facelift, and well, it looks a tad better, don't you think so too?

I am so mad. My Facebook account won't open, no matter how I try. I can open every other website except Facebook :( grr. I'll have to try again later.

And yeay Hari Raya is just around the corner! I am so excited and excited and excited :DD Hopefully, I can fast for a full month this year. I just simply can't wait for all the food: ketupat, lemang, rendang YUM. I'm making myself hungry, hahah.

And oh, Su Ann, Kanishya and me are going to emcee the closing ceremony for the Merdeka celebration. Which is yeay for me! Cuz i just love becoming the emcee :) My track record:
1. Inter-class Choral Speaking Competition (Form 2)
2. Inter-class Choral Speaking Competition (Form 1)
3. Inter-school Public Speaking Competition (Sentul Zone)
4. School-level Merdeka Celebration (Opening Ceremony)

:D

And now, I have a new record to add to all of that :) Well, what can I say, indeed, I love the spotlight.

Moving on to serious-er things,
*cue chilling music*
THE YEAR-END EXAMS :O
I've tried studying but I can't seem to absorb anything :( Derek said he'll buy me lunch if I pass everything, but I want to score. I am getting dumber by the minute. I used to be the pride of my parents, the smart one they could show off to their friends with pride. But now I am going to bring them shame. Their daughter who was one of the Top 30 Scorers in Kuala Lumpur for UPSR 2005, can't even get number one in class anymore :( I am going to work as hard as I possibly can. I'll make sure Derek buys me lunch :D But most importantly, I want to get back on top, for my parents, and myself :)

And so I have to end this and get to work NOW.

haha,
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?