Friday, September 18, 2009

holiday :)

I am so happy that today is a holiday :)


When they actually announced it on TV I was like WOOHOO! Hahaha. Anyway, I wanted to blog about the Merdeka celebration, but I was like damn tired.



First thing in the morning, Su Ann said she doesn't want to wear her cheongsam cuz it is too tightfitting. I was like telling her again and again that it looks just fine on her. And thankfully, she agreed to it. Or else it would be so cacat-ed with only me and Kanishya in traditional clothes. So we had a full run-through and thankfully everything went well. But this year's celebration is sort of dead, what with puasa and everything. And it was only a half-day celebration cuz some of the Form 5 still have exams. Anyway, I was so tired cuz imagine, sitting, no, mostly standing in killer high heels back stage, UNDER the wall fan in my baju kurung of non-breathable material, DYING :( Oh, for the record, I was wearing this yellow baju kurung which I bought for this shoot when I was in Form 1, and this pair of black high heels which Emee lent to me, cuz I don't wear high heels. But then nak perasan tinggi once in a while :D I really was a lot taller. But then there are no pictures cuz no one made a pass to bring cameras. Grrrr.



And then after the whole thing I was already so tired, then I had to climb up two floors back to my class, get my stuff and go back down. I was about to go out the gate when Adlinur said we had to WALK ALL THE WAY TO KAMPUNG MELAYU.


As if I wasn't fainting already. For those of you who don't know, Kampung Melayu is right beside Taman Intan Baiduri. My mum asked us to walk there to avoid the massive traffic, cuz school was dismissed at 1.25 pm for everyone. So we walked all the way to the "borderline".


We waited.

And waited.

And waited.


When no one came, we decided to walk back to school. And found that

MY DAD HAD BEEN WAITING THERE ALL ALONG

:(


Apparently, my dad didn't hear my mum telling him we would be waiting there. I was so happy that I could go back at 1.25pm, cuz I always have classes til 2.05pm. Even on Friday, til 1.35pm. In the end, there was no point, as we went back almost 2pm anyway. I was parched, but obviously I couldn't drink. So after I prayed, I totally crashed out til close to buka time.


Pathetic ramblings, I know :)


And today is well, oh so boring. Nothing to do online :(
"Pay no more than absolutely zero,"
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?