Saturday, January 2, 2010

arrest me

I should be arrested for blog negligence. I am never one to stick to something, I guess. Planned to write like a conclusive post for 2009, but I have not been online for the past 12 days or so. So yes, this is the first post of 2010 :)

And now for the conclusive part, I would say all in all, 2009 was a great year for me. Of course, there were ups and downs (whose year had no downs?I want to switch shoes with you.), good times and bad times, etc. I learned a tremendous lot of stuff this year, turning sixteen and all. I think that only this year am I actively involved in extra-curricular activities. Debate was the best experience of all. I used to be so scared of speaking in public, trembling and shivering and everything. But now I can proudly say that I am not afraid of speaking in public anymore. Or at least not so much.

I made a lot of new friends this year, and some of these people are maybe some of the best people God has given to me. I thank Him very much for they have truly made 2009 an awesome year for me, one way or the other.

To end this post, I would just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2010. May this year, all the best shall come to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?