Saturday, January 16, 2010

this sucks

Intervensi 1 is in like, two days. It is so not fair that it is this early! Last year's one was in March or so. One of my friends said that they want to see if we studied during the holidays. Which unless you were those really hardworking and smart girls, you wouldn't have been *coughs* ehem EHEM.

So the past week went by in a blur. There was studying in class, obviously. And on Tuesday and Wednesday, already I was not in class because I was involved with the Dynamic Leadership Training Course. Then Wednesday after school was the first house practice. We managed to finish up the auditions for the cheerleading section and pick out of those who auditioned on the same day. And the next day and Friday my legs were hurting like so much. Probably because I did not warm up properly before teaching jumps. It hurt enough to go up the stairs, and it hurt so much more to go down :( But thankfully today when I woke up the pain was all gone.

You left without saying goodbye. But I don't care. Because now, I know that all along, you never did care about me. So if you're reading this, please just walk out of my life and pretend as if you never existed. It's the only thing you should do now.

And now I think I should go study for my test. Miss B told us not to stress out so much on this first test, but treat it as a way to see what we already know, and what we need to work on. The thing is do I know enough? I can't decide.

Hungry. So I shall grab breakfast before I study :) Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?