Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day In, Day Out

Hello there people. I have been rather uninspired to blog with this new blog of mine *blames it on writer's block*.

I have been googling for Perler beads designs. I bought the beads at Ikea sometime in July but have not had the time to try it out, what with SPM and all. But I will make something by the end of this month since I have nothing better to do anyway :D

Mina asked me to go to her house today but oh, how surprisingly. my mum said no. I'm just sick of staying at home. She won't let me go out with friends. I can't even go out with her because she's not the kind of person who likes to go out. So here I am stuck at home. How fun, yay me.

I shall look for a job so that I will not be stuck at home anymore :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?