Thursday, December 16, 2010

Phew, This Place is Dusty! *coughs*

I am finally done with cleaning out my books, papers, etc.

:] :) :D

I needed two big boxes to keep all my books. And I'm throwing out/recycling (not sure what to do with it yet) a huge pile of used books and papers. If I could sell off everything, I'd be freaking rich.

While cleaning, I came across books with all the random scribblings and stuff. I felt a wave of nostalgia while reading them. The fun we had passing notes in class, scribbling random stuff and talking bad about teachers. Not that I'm proud of the last bit, but it is part of the things that made secondary school, well, secondary school.

Among other things, I came across this poem (?) someone texted to me before.
And I liked it so I copied it into one of my many 'buku contengs':

This is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days,
Smiles when sadness intrudes,
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Laughter to kiss your lips,
Sunsets to warm your heart,
Hugs when spirits sag,
Beauty for your eyes to see.
Friendships to brighten your beings,
Faith so that you can believe,
Confidence for when you doubt,
Courage to know yourself,
Patience to accept the truth,
And love to complete your life.

:)

Have a happy day ahead peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?