Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pilot 2.0 (?)

So, in the end, I decided to start a new blog again. Sort of a fresh new start for a new chapter in my life. I had thought of starting a new blog right after I finish my last paper, to mark a new start, but I got preoccupied and hence, the two-day delay :D

But hey, here I am, determined to pick up blogging again. 2010 has been a busy year for me, with SPM and all, so my blog was dead and I switched to Tumblr because it was easier to use. But I think I still like Blogger better :)

Post-SPM has been so 'fun'. All I've been doing is watching TV and going online. Because that is how to celebrate your freedom. Not by going out with friends or your boyfriend because your mum tells you you can't because the world is dangerous and she doesn't like her child to become oversocial what the eff. So yes, clearly, I'm having a blast. My joy is infectious, isn't it?

Sigh. I just hope things will change for the better.

It will, won't it?

anislam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?