Sunday, November 15, 2009

because...

Because I'm stupid, thinking I could make it work.

I got out of one misery, and let myself plunge straight into another. It's just like me to get myself caught up in things like these. It's my brain. I think too much. I can go from being all cheery and jumpy to down and emo in five seconds flat. I know I'm being stupid, but I really can't help it.

And I know that none of what I said makes sense to anyone, but that's just me. I want to talk to someone about it cuz talking might make me feel better. But I don't want to talk to anyone about it cuz I don't know how to phrase it in words. See? I'm saying completely nonsensical stuff none of which even I understand myself.

You know what I need right now? Chocolate. And lots of it.

And I found them, yay. Going off to emo by myself and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?