Monday, November 2, 2009

i an ideot

Blog has been abandoned. Haven't been online, trying hard not to go There.

I just can't help but to smile idiotically today :) The day started out stinkingly. My whole class had to stand up throughout the assembly cuz we are the one of the dirtiest classes of last week, or 'kelas terkotor'. Yes, I know, my school is crazy. Anyway, yeah, my legs hurt so much, and today's assembly was so long cuz exams are over and everything.

Then all through BM after recess I had this massive headache. But English made me happyyyy :) I spent all of my time worrying over my English essay, because I did not elaborate on my last two points for my first essay, and I used what you can call coarse words in my second one. Anyway, I got 33/35 for the first essay, and 47/50 for the second one. Which brings it to a total of 80 /85. And I will post my essay, but not now cuz am feeling terribly lazy right now :) After English was Pendidikan Islam, of which I scored 91%. Which amazes me, cuz I didn't really study for my PI especially for my Paper 1 cuz I just felt really down and emo at that time. I scored 92% for Paper 1 and 89% for Paper 2. I am so proud of myself :) And might as well enjoy the sweet taste of success now, cuz I know I'll do bad in other subjects, ESPECIALLY addmaths and sciency stuff. Puan CK told us she's only getting our addmaths papers today, and will only most probably be done with it next week. So a whole week to enjoy myself? Haha.

And after school, I followed my mum and Adlinur to Sri Bestari. At first I didn't want to follow, but they were getting lunch so I had to. Most of the boys don't recognize me. So I talked mostly to Shaun and Ken Joo (Is this how to spell it? I'm not sure.) while the others tried guessing who I was. And also met some other people who I didn't know, cuz they entered the school after I have left.

Getting our English Paper 2 marks tomorrow, and maybe even BM. Yay?

"Two souls with but a single thought. Two hearts that beat as one."
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?