Saturday, November 7, 2009

what happened

Yesterday we had the Mesyuarat Agung Koperasi thingy, and I went forward to say "Saya, Anis Lam binti Aliff Lam, dari kelas 4Sc3, menyokong cadangan Penyata Kewangan tahun 2009,2010 disahkan,". And while Puan Liew was explaining the whole accounts stuff, I felt like I was in accounts class, hahah. And get this, us fourth formers are only getting RM 0.50 each from the profit of all the sales =.= The third formers are getting RM 1.50, cuz their capital is bigger. The teachers, even worse, they're only getting RM0.30! But anyway, all the money will go to our class party.



And out of all the days, my teachers chose yesterday to give back all our test papers. So far, we've gotten back BM, English, Maths, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Agama, Sejarah and Accounts. I don't know how the new grading system works, but according to the old one, I have A1 for English, Maths, Agama and Accounts, A2 for BM, B3 for Sejarah, Physics and Chemistry, and a freaking C5 for Add Maths :(

Oops, gotta quit ranting. Am going out to pick Adlinur up from her Hari Anugerah thing.



To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?