Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tomorrow it may change

Today we got back our BM paper, and after summing it up, I only got 73% :( Which is like only 2 more marks for me to get an A1. Aargh am so disappointed with myself. I mean, I'm freaking Malay and I can't even get an A1 for my BM? Okay, I'm half-Malay, but still? I heard Darshini scored 77%. And she's a pure Indian *headdesks*


I wanted to post my essay today, but Hinduja borrowed my paper and took it home. So maybe tomorrow :) And today, during Bio, we were discussing about competition among plants. So Pn RS was like, "Okay so one plant in the box is corn. Give me another plant,". Then everyone was like strawberry, tebu, blablabla. Then teacher said, "This is like playing Farmville," Then I was like, "Yeah, Puan Raja's deepest darkest secret!" And then she was like "Shhhhhhh!" :D


I am still wearing the idiotic smile today :) It keeps replaying in my head, like a DVD. A happy, funny, romcom instead of the sad emoish story it used to play. *sighs happily*


Feeling lazy to go to school tomorrow. Not like we're studying. Tomorrow is the Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kokurikulum. And the Majlis Perpisahan Tingkatan Lima. But I won't skip, cuz Anis Lam is a very good student who has never been absent without a good reason :p


And I am now out of things to say :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?