Tuesday, October 13, 2009

grr

Yes, I know I said I won't get online. But I can't help myself, hahah. Besides, I woke up at 3am to study bio which is yeay but I feel so sleepy. My dad made me coffee, Nescafe Gold, thank you Daddy :) Slept at 10pm yesterday. I felt so sleepy when I got back home from school but I forced myself to do some studying. Now it is 4am and I should finish reading everything by 6am.


Yesterday, Accounts was okay. History was blaaahhhh. I never was a big fan of the subject. So many things to remember, eek! And yesterday, while we 4Sc3-ians were studying for History, a bird flew right in and fell smack on the floor. Then, it flew towards Vashti's table and Vashti ran to the back of the class screaming. Neshalane, always the brave one ever since I've known her in Form 1, went and took the bird and released it outside. Why did I bother writing bout that? God knows. And suddenly it rained very heavily when we just started our History paper. Anis Lam, being the very kind person she is (:P) together with Fariza and Mei Fang, went outside and helped to carry all the bags inside. And Puan Rabiah gave us extra 3 minutes to answer the paper. Which I did not even use. But I would say I have done my best :)


And the main reason why I wanted to blog here is that I'm so angry at someone.
saya benci kamu yeahhhhhhhhh.
bencibencibenci!
ihateyouuuuuuuuuu.benciteramatsangattttttt.
you big fat liar. undecided idiot.
i hate youuuuuuuu
soooooooooooo much
>:(


Oops! That was longer than I intended it to be. It is now 4.15 am.
Biology, bye.


"I never wanted to say this,"
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?