Friday, October 9, 2009

studystudystudy yawww

I didn't go online at all yesterday, and spent all my time studying :) I am SO proud of myself, hahah. I finished studying accounts, woo! Now I need to study for Bio, Phys, History, Maths and Agama. Why, oh, why did they have to put all those factual subjects in one week?


I was going through some pretty old music collection, and I found nice old stuff. They just don't make those kind of meaningful music anymore do they? Bands like Sixpence None The Richer, the Cranberries, they used to be really big. And I get it, we're supposed to be moving forward, but does moving forward means singing songs about sex, sex and sex? Okay, maybe I'm not the right person to judge what's good music and what's not, considering the stuff I hear are mostly like grungy rockish stuff, but really, it's sickening how most of the songs today lack meaning. Music-wise, it's kinda maybe decent or really good, but the lyrics are totally meaningless. Like, did you know Britney Spears "If U Seek Amy" really means f-*-c-k me? SICK right?





But, ah, like I said, who am I to judge?


"Kiss me beneath the milky twilight,"
Anis L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?