Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moving On

I don't even care if you're reading this. Cuz I don't think you care enough to care to read my blog anymore. Anyway, yesterday me and Trester were chatting. Then she called me then I called her and we were talking. And I feel a whole lot better now, like a supermassive burden has been lifted off of my chest, that used to make breathing harder. Yes, it was that bad. My girlfriends have been understanding and sweet and listened to my crapping while me being so down and emo, but it was really nice to have someone who can relate to me to talk about it. Trester Kaur, I officially love you :)

And YOU, you are such a big jerk, did you know that? All I expect is an explanation. Like that is so hard. Okay, maybe you are not a jerk. You just think what you're doing is the right thing to do. I'll let you know that it's not. Really. Please. Just say something.

Physics and Accounts tomorrow. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me?